Patch 5.2 build 16503: Un buff pour l'Outil Raid en cas de wipe !
Blizzard a mis à jour le patchs notes 5.2 sur le site officiel US. Pas mal de modifications ont été apportées, l'une facilitant au passage la vie aux joueurs qui utilisent l'Outil Raids (LFR).
En effet, afin d'encourager les groupes à utiliser le LFR, à chaque fois qu'un groupe wipera sur un boss, tous les joueurs recevront un buff qui augmentera la vie, les dégâts et les soins de 5% (peut s'empiler jusqu'à 10 fois). Une fois le boss tué, le buff disparaît.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- The Legendary Quest Continues:
Initially this quest is not available on the PTR, but will be coming soon.
- Asphyxiate's cooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds (was 1 minute).
's range has been increased to 25 yards, up from 20, and itnow has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids. In addition, it will now share diminishing returns with Banish, Seduction, Bind Elemental, Hex, Freezing Trap, Wyvern Sting, Gouge, Sap, Hibernate, Paralysis, Polymorph, Ring of Frost, Repentance, and Quaking Palm.
- Guardian: Thick Hide now reduces critical strike chance from all types of attacks made against the Guardian Druid, instead of just melee.
- Feral Druid PvP Gloves now also increases the duration of Bear Hug by 1 second.
- Feral Druid PvP 2-piece bonus, in addition to the Savage Roar effect, Thick Hide reduces the wearer's chance to receive critical strikes by 20%.
- Feral Druid PvP 4-piece bonus also causes successful interrupts with Skull Bash to reset the cooldown of Enrage.
Improved Counterspell has been removed.
- Ice Floes now has a 45-second cooldown, down from 1 minute
and its duration have been increased to 15-seconds (was 10-seconds).
- Scorch now costs 3.5% of base mana, up from 0.1%.
Scorch cast by Arcane Mages now deals 40% less damage but can now be affected by Arcane Charges.
- Arcane: Arcane Charges now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- New Level-60 Talent: Ring of Peace: Ring of Peace forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, disabling enemy player auto-attacks in PvP, and causing all enemies (both players and NPCs) in the area of effect to be disarmed for the duration. In addition, enemies that cast a damaging spell while within the area of effect will be silenced for 3-seconds.
- Eminence now heals for 25% of the damage done (was 50%).
- Serpent's Zeal heals for 12.5% per stack of damage done (was 25%).
- Teachings of the Monastery now provides additional benefits: Tiger Palm damage increased by 100% and restores 1% of max mana, Crackling Jade Lightning damage increased by 100%, Blackout Kick now hits 4 additional nearby targets for 50% damage.
- Muscle Memory: A new Mistweaver passive activated by a successful Jab or damaging at least 3 enemies with Spinning Crane Kick. Upon gaining Muscle Memory, the Monk's next Tiger Palm or Blackout Kick deals 200% more damage.
- Windwalker Monk PvP 2-piece bonus now also increases the range of Keg Smash.
- Selfless Healer now boosts Flash of Light by 20/40/60%, down from 33/66/100%,
and can be activated by Holy Shock, in addition to Judgment.
- Halo will no longer hit enemies that are in stealth.
- Power Word: Solace has been replaced with a new talent: Solace & Insanity.
- For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect when it's cast on a target with 3 Shadow damage-over-time spells on it. Insanity increases the damage of Mind Flay by 33% per Shadow Orb consumed.
- Glyph of Mind Spike only works from Mind Spikes that aren't instant casts from Surge of Darkness.
- Shadow: Flash Heal and Binding Heal will heal for 30% less when cast by Shadow Priests.
- Shuriken Toss now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison and auto-attack at 75% damage (was 80%) for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away.
The Felhunter ability Spell Lock is now an interrupt, and no longer applies a 3-second blanket silence.
- Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned.
- Deadly Calm has been removed from the game.
- Glyph of Incite no longer activates from Deadly Calm, and now activates from Demoralizing Shout instead.
- Glyph of Overpower now increases the duration of Die by the Sword by 1-second each time Overpower is used.
- Arms: Slam now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%) and now costs 20 rage (was 30).
- Arms: Sudden Death now has a 25% chance to activate from Overpower instead of a 20% chance from auto attacks. In addition, using Execute makes Overpower free for 10-seconds.
- Upon reaching level 20 and level 60, characters will automatically receive a new quest directing them to visit the racial riding trainer and mount vendors.
- Reflection has been replaced with Deflection, an ability that always attempts to go first and causes the pet to avoid all attacks for that round.
- Thunderbolt has been redesigned. It is now a powerful team-damage spell.
- Mr. Bigglesworth's Prowl has been replaced with a new ability, Ice Barrier, which blocks two attacks.
- Fluxfire Feline's Wind-Up has been replaced with a new ability, Flux, which deals damage to the enemy team.
- The Tuskarr Kite has a new set of abilities that's more appropriate for a Tuskarr Kite.
- Pets that had been affected by a crowd-control ability will now be granted Resilience, making them immune to crowd control for a short while.
- Arcane Explosion’s damage to back-line pets has been increased by 20%.
- Frost Shock now properly chills targets for 2 rounds (was 4).
- Deep Freeze now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3).
- Blocking abilities that last for 2 turns like Decoy, now have a cooldown of 8 rounds.
- Feign Death now has a cooldown of 8 rounds (was 5).
- Sprite Darter Hatchling and Nether Faerie Dragon: Evanescence and Arcane Blast have swapped ability positions.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- To encourage Raid Finder groups to persevere, each time an Raid Finder group wipes on a boss fight all players in the group receives a stacking buff that increases health, damage dealt, and healing done by 5% (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). This buff is cleared once the boss has been killed.
- Lorewalker Cho has two new tales to tell: Dagger in the Dark and A Little Patience. Though his mystical story-weaving magic (and well, the Dungeon Finder), both Alliance and Horde characters are now able run these previously faction-specific Scenarios.
- A new vendor has been added offering to sell Conquest PvP gear for Honor to characters that have earned 27,000 Conquest during the season. They can be found near existing Pandaria PvP vendors.
- Tyrannical Elite items have been updated so that they have the same un-budgeted PVP Power and Resilience values as standard Tyrannical items.
- Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Champion, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.
- The chance to fish up Flying Tiger Gourami, Spinefish Alpha and Mimic Octopus has been increased.
- Reputation gains from bringing rare Pandarian fish for Nat Pagle to examine has been increased.