Correctifs : Mage, Paladin, Voleur, PvP, blabla, quêtes, blabla...
La première salve de correctifs de la semaine a été appliquée aux serveurs live ces dernières heures. Au programme, différentes résolutions de bugs pour les hauts faits, les classes, le PvP, les donjons et raids, les quêtes et l'interface. Les détails:
- Players can again earn "Fire in the Hole!" by stepping on six Superheated Crawler Mines during the encounter and then defeating Iron Juggernaut in Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Players should now receive a Feat of Strength for all of the Collector's Edition and BlizzCon Battle Pets.
- Corrected bugs that caused many ranged player abilities (examples: Sidewinders, Black Arrow, Death Coil) to auto-acquire a nearby target if used without an enemy targeted.
Flurry now properly activates the Bone Chilling talent.
Fixed a bug that was closing the loot window when Frozen Orb dealt damage.
Fixed a bug that was interrupting player loot windows when Consecration was active.
Between the Eyes is longer resets the swing timer on auto-attacks.
- For Restoration Shamans, Healing Surge now heals for 20% more in PvP combat, Healing Wave heals for 35% more in PvP combat, and Healing Stream Totem heals for 25% more in PvP combat.
- Every Many for Himself can no longer be activated during crowd control effects it is not able to break.
Dungeons and Raids
- Removed the requirement to have completed Silver Proving Grounds in order to queue for Warlords of Draenor Heroic Dungeons.
- In Serpentshrine Cavern, Lady Vashj’s Coilfang Striders should no longer be able to consecutively fear players.
- Players can again interact with the Antediluvean Chest during the quest "The Secrets of Uldum".
- In many circumstances, camera shake has been reduced.
- Ashran raid leaders can no longer queue for dungeons or raids.