Le topic PTR Class and Set Bonus Issues, Part II s'enrichit régulièrement de messages de Ghostcrawler. On note par exemple le buff du Sceau de Justice et du Sceau de Piété pour le Paladin, des aptitudes peu utilisées, ainsi qu'une modification de la méthode de calcul de la conversion des dégâts/soins en PvP, le but étant que les soins ne soient plus affectés par la résilience. Les soins seront désormais basés sur combien de dégâts auraient été causés si la cible n'avait pas de résilience.
Par exemple, si vous frappez un adversaire pour 10.000 et avez une mécanique convertissant les dégâts en 50% de soins, votre coup tombera à 6.000 à cause de la résilience, mais les soins seront bien de 5.000 (c'est-à-dire 50% des dégâts hors mitigation). Cela ne s'appliquera qu'à la résilience, pas à l'armure ou aux autres formes de réduction de dégâts.
Ce changement comprend actuellement Expiation, Glyphe de soigneur combattant, Soutien ancestral, Etreinte vampirique, Veille de la nature, Glyphe de siphon de vie, Eminence et Glyphe de horion de flammes.
- We are reverting the nerf to Body and Soul. It will stay at 4 sec duration.
- Holy Fire will be instant baseline. We agree it is an unnecessary nerf to remove that 5.1 functionality, but we also like the range increase from the 5.2 version of the glpyh, so just removing Holy Fire's cast time seems like the right move. Solace will still be positioned as an upgraded Holy Fire that generates mana.
- We understand that reverting the Devouring Plague change (restoring it to its 5.1 functionality) is a nerf to Shadow mastery, but overall we are still sympathetic to the arguments that losing burst from Devouring Plague is a negative in PvE and doesn't really solve the PvP burst problem (which is more about holding procs). We haven't adjusted Shadow's PvE damage yet in any case.
- We are going to try Grand Crusader proc'd by CS, HotR and dodge and parry (at lower chances for each).
- We are going to buff Seal of Justice and Seal of Righteousness damage. Neither of these Seals is seeing enough use. Justice was always intended to be a strong PvP Seal, and it just isn't right now. We haven't solidified numbers yet - I'm just sharing our intent.
We're making a change to the way damage-to-healing conversions work so that the healing is not affected by resilience. The healing will be based on how much damage would have been done as if the target had no resilience. If you hit an opponent for 10K and have a mechanic that converts damage into 50% healing, your hit may land for 6K because of resilience, but the heal will still be 5K (50% of the unmitigated damage). This only applies to resilience, not to armor, Shield Wall or other forms of damage reduction.
This change currently includes Atonement, Glyph of Battle Healer, Ancestral Guidance, Vampiric Embrace, Nature's Vigil, Glyph of Siphon Life, Eminence, Glyph of Flame Shock.
Related, we have read feedback that certain mechanics, such as Retribution's mastery, Hand of Light, are double-dipping from resilience. If this happened, then your attack would be mitigated by resilience and then the mastery proc (which is supposed to be a percentage of the main attack) would also be mitigated by resilience. However, we can find no evidence that this is actually happening. In our testing, Hand of Light is never mitigated by resilience a second time. If anyone has additional information, please share.
- The 2pc Windwalker PvE bonus no longer drops spheres in a circle. They drop right next to you, much like the Brewmaster's Gift of the Ox, so that you can shift side to side and pick them all up.
- We are currently trying Overpower on a 1 sec GCD (again). We like the way it feels and we like that it boosts Arms' damage without having to increase the damage of special attacks (which risks PvP burst), so we're going to let you guys try it next PTR build.
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier
pour poster un commentaire.