- Ra-den the Despoiled - Deep within the Black Empire, the Keeper's fate is revealed. Now corrupted by N'Zoth, Ra-Den works to make his master's vision of the Black Empire a reality.
- Maut - When the breaking of N'Zoth's prison unleashed his Aqir across Azeroth, their dark prophets set about constructing an obsidian statue imbued with the void essence of the Old God himself. The moment Maut sprung to life it consumed the magic of its creators, leaving their corpses to rot beneath the scorching sun of Uldum.
- Carapace of N'Zoth - A writhing mass of flesh, eyes, and tentacles ley like a mountain ahead. Tendrils of corruption and fear seep from the hulking body. This is the core of the Black Empire, the seat of N'Zoth's power, within the body of a god.
- Shad'har the Insatiable - One of N'Zoth's more abberrant creations, Shad'har the Insatiable devours anything he can. Fed by slurry secreted from the walls of its domain, this ravenous beast is wracked in constant torment as the very thing that sustains him also causes radical mutations.
- Wrathion, the Black Emperor - Despite all his schemes, Wrathion could not avoid succumbing to the madness that claimed his father. With his mind corrupted by N'Zoth, the Black Prince is a force of unbridled hatred, capable of annihilating all who oppose him in blood and flame.
- The Prophet Skitra - Prophet Skitra is a master of twisting his victims minds, until they are unable to discern reality from the terrors he creates.
- Vexiona - Vexiona amassed a following of lost souls desperate for power with the promise of being reborn in N'Zoth's image. High atop her temple within the Black Empire she transforms her most loyal servants with the power of the Void, creating a devoted army of unstoppable horrors.
- The Hivemind - Generals of N'Zoth's aqir army, Ka'zir and Tek'ris are able to exert their will over the hive. Each feels they are the dominant leader and will wrest control from the other, changing the tactics of their minions.
- Drest'agath - The great form of Drest'agath slumbered beneath the Black Empire, until she was awakened by N'Zoth's return. Now, she rises to the surface, like a great boil on the verge of bursting. Parts of Drest'agath have already broken the surface, threatening to spill her pestilence across Azeroth.
- Il'gynoth, Corruption Reborn - After defeat in the Emerald Nightmare, Il'gynoth retreated to the depths of Ny'alotha. Here, he has merged with the very architecture of N'Zoth's plane. Spreading like a malignant tumor, Il'gynoth's corruption continues to feed on everything he touches.
- N'Zoth, the Corruptor - Despite being imprisoned deep beneath the waves by the titan-forged, N'Zoth's influence continued to corrupt Azeroth. Now, for the first time in millenia, the true form of N'Zoth the Corruptor is revealed. Unless he is stopped, the Black Empire will plunge Azeroth into an eternity of darkness.
- Dark Inquisitor Xanesh - There are few who can resist N'Zoth's whispers, but those who do are doomed to fall under Dark Inquisitor Xanesh's wrath. A mastermind of torture, Xanesh prides herself on slowly peeling the sanity from of her victims until they have been carved into true worshippers of the Black Empire.
- Grand Empress Shek'zara - With the awakening of N'Zoth, Shek'zara, empress of the mantid, pledged her swarm to the old god's will. In service of her dark master, she unleashed her forces upon the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to claim Pandaria in N'Zoth's name.