Nouveau patch sur Legion : Spécialisations et santé des monstres
Jeudi 11 février 2016 à 09h08 par Arkentass - 14
Une nouvelle mise à jour a été déployée au cours de la nuit sur l'Alpha de Legion. Celle-ci débloque de nouvelles spécialisations, modifie certaines déjà disponibles et apporte de l'ajustements pour les créatures, dont le nombre de points de vie a par exemple été augmenté en raison de la durée trop courte des combats. Les détails:
- New Specializations Unlocked A whopping 6 new specializations are ready for testing! We’d love any and all feedback about their gameplay, artifact quest lines, abilities, etc.
- Holy Priest
- Holy Paladin
- Protection Paladin
- Beast Mastery Hunter
- Demonology Warlock
- Arcane Mage
- Class Status We’re continuing to iterate on our class abilities and talents, based on testing and feedback. This build has many revisions scattered around the classes, but here are some highlights:
- Retribution Paladins Several talents have been revised.
- Enhancement Shamans Many talents have been revised. We also revised some of their baseline abilities, and passives.
- Elemental Shamans Many talents have been revised. We also revised some of their baseline abilities, and passives.
- Guardian Druids Their core offensive combat abilities have received significant changes. Hopefully this should create more engaging - gameplay.
- Blood Death Knights Many talents have been revised. We also revised some of their baseline abilities.
- Subtlety Rogues We’ve significantly revised their core combat abilities. We’ve also tweaked what abilities each spec has.
- Marksmanship Hunters Several talents have been revised.
- Survival Hunters Several talents have been revised.
- Discipline Priest We revised some baseline abilities.
- Creature Tuning We continue to tweak the health levels of creatures in Legion. In this build, creature health has been raised, because combat times were generally too short. Feedback on whether creatures take too long or too little time to kill is valuable, as well as how sparsely or densely populated with creatures the world is. Be sure to mention specific locations when giving feedback on this!