Liste des problèmes connus pour le patch 5.2: Classes, raid, etc.
Mercredi 6 mars 2013 à 07h50 par JudgeHype - 5
L'arrivée d'un patch aussi énorme que le 5.2 ne va pas sans poser quelques soucis. C'est évidemment le cas aujourd'hui et Blizzard a déjà mis en ligne, sur les forums US, une liste des problèmes connus que je vous propose de retrouver ci-dessous. C'est bien d'en prendre connaissance avant de jouer, ou de vous y référer si vous pensez qu'il y a quelque chose qui cloche quand vous serez en jeu.
Items & Tradeskills
Dungeons & Raids
- Hunter - Misdirection cannot be used while in a brawl in the Brawler's Guild.
- The Combat log is reporting purges, friendly dispels, and spellsteals backwards.
- Hunter traps are less sensitive to trigger.
- Guardian Spirit sometimes does not proc its heal and lifesaving effect.
- Projected textures can be difficult to see on angled surfaces.
- Some spells (such as Flare, Rune of Power, Dizzying Haze, Wild Mushrooms, Shroud of Concealment) will not display correctly if Projected Textures are disabled.
- Passive spells are applied and removed multiple times at the start of battlegrounds.
- Spells taught from Glyphs are being placed in the General tab of your spellbook instead of your Specialization/Class tab.
- The Feat of Strength - Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor does not provide a toast (it is still in your list of FoS's though dated to the date you defeated that encounter)
- Feat of Strength - Ahead of the Curve: Sha of Fear has erroneous text in the tooltip
- Blood Elf females sway too much when walking backwards while performing actions.
- Blood Elf Females do not wield two-handed weapons fully with both hands.
- Combat log is reporting purges, friendly dispels, and spellsteals backwards.
- Voice Chat is not enabled LFD instance groups.
- Raid frames in battlegrounds can fail to display all players.
- Some Battle Pet abilities' behavior and damage might not match their associated tooltips.
- Pets will sometimes not retain levels or experience that are gained.
- Brilliant Kaliri, Jade Tentacle, Tirisfal Batling, Firefly, Jade Crane Chick, Gilnean Raven, and Shore Crawler are no longer available in multiple breeds.
- If you open and close the loot window for a Forgotten Treasure without actually looting the item, it will vanish and you cannot loot it again.
- Removing the the Apocalypse debuff from a pet via a dispel effect will cause the meteor to instantly trigger.
- Gusting Grimoire is Uncommon instead of Rare.
- Newly added battle pets become unable to be caged after using the spell Revive Battle Pets stating their Health as the reason.
- Players may not always receive completion credit for the "Dog Pile" achievement.
- Ritual Stones should only drop once a week from Isle of Thunder rare bosses. Additional kills of these rare bosses in the same week will reward 15 valor points.
- Warlock are unable to remove Hex from pets in the Pursuing the Black Harvest scenario unless they leave the scenario.
- Destroying quest items that are not required by the quest objectives will abandon the associated quest from the quest log
- Players do not have the option to teleport out of a solo scenario. This is intended, in order to prevent detrimental side effects.
- Summonable bosses on the Isle of Thunder will despawn if the player who summoned the boss is killed. This is intended.
- Brutusk is frequently not available to carry players to battle for "To the Rescue!", blocking quest progression.
Items & Tradeskills
- Guild cloaks appear Gray when worn by Pandaren characters.
- Certain belts will change the texture of tabards.
Dungeons & Raids
- Demonic Gateway will cause a "No Path Available" error if attempting to cast it in the center of Primordius' room.
- Debuffs are not cleared from Focused Eye and Unblinking Eye when they leave combat, potentially causing a raid to enter combat again after a wipe due to damage ticks.