Correctifs: Mage, Prêtre, Démoniste, Cuisine et Siège d'Orgrimmar
Blizzard a déployé de nouveaux correctifs sur les royaumes de jeu. Cela concerne quelques classes ainsi que plusieurs boss du Siège d'Orgrimmar. Vous pouvez les découvrir ci-dessous !
- Class Armor
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Tier-16 2-piece set bonus Frozen Thoughts to be consumed without effect.
- Class Armor
- Mastery: Echo of Light's healing has been increased by 4%.
- Archimonde's Darkness' effect should now be correctly removed when the Warlock switches talents or glyphs.
- Timeless Treasures: Weekly treasure chests on the Timeless Isle can now grant credit towards completing this quest.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Reduced the health of ranking officials and foot soldiers in Phase 1 of the encounter on 10-player Normal difficulty.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Ashen Wall, Toxic Storm, Toxic Mist, Foul Stream, and Foul Geyser now deal less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Reduced the health of most of the creatures during the Spoils of Pandaria encounter on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Having multiple players start the encounter should no longer incorrectly cause the timer to count down rapidly.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Captive Cave Bats on Raid Finder difficulty will no longer incorrectly drop Normal difficulty loot.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream should now use his abilities more predictably when starting Stage Three: MY WORLD.
- Mogu'shan Vaults
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from completing the Straight Six achievement.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- [Requires a realm restart.] Silvershard Mines: The eastern mine cart now doesn't spawn in until shortly after the gates open.
- Noodle cart chefs will now receive a well-fed buff while serving other players bowls of noodle soup.
- Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia's should no longer be incorrectly activating from actions that aren't helpful spells.
- Ticking Ebon Detonator's should no longer be incorrectly activating from actions that aren't attacks.