Correctifs v5.0.5: Classes, quêtes, PvP, combats de mascottes, etc.
Blizzard nous propose une nouvelle série de correctifs pour la v5.0.5 du jeu. La liste est en anglais, et il faudra probablement attendre lundi avant d'avoir droit à la traduction française officielle.
- The Sha of Anger now respawns more frequently, but less predictably.
- Galleon can no longer be taunted, and both he and his companions are now more dangerous.
- cost to learn Battle Pet Training has been reduced from 100 gold to 10 gold.
- Fixed an issue where Stampeding Roar could sometimes be cast in any form.
- Resolved several issues with the spell Nature's Vigil.
- The Chillblains talent now works properly with Chains of ice. Casting Chains of Ice on a target will apply both the Chillblains snare and the Chains of Ice rooting effect.
- Mages have learned to stop hitting themselves with Nether Tempest.
- Resuscitate now casts correctly in Arenas.
- Chi Torpedo is now a full body effect, targeting friends and foes immediately surrounding the Monk, rather than those near the front of the Monk's body.
- Devastate will now correctly activate Sword and Board.
- Kill Command, Glaive Toss, and Powershot will now properly activate Thrill of the Hunt.
- Scatter Shot will now properly break when damage is dealt by any source.
- Both Repentance and Hammer of Justice can now be applied to the same target.
- Fixed an issue where Execution Sentence could deal excessive damage under some circumstances.
- Five combo point Deadly Throw finishing moves will no longer interrupt the spells cast by a Paladin under the effects of Devotion Aura.
- The instant cast Incinerates generated by Backlash will now correctly consume Backlash.
- Players with Elemtental or Restoration specializations no longer suffer pushback when casting Elemental Blast.
- The Sha of Anger will no longer rudely interrupt the meals of those who are not engaged in combat with him.
- The Sha of Anger will now correctly respawn after a wipe.
- Players that are not eligible for loot from the Sha of Anger will no longer be able to use an Elder Charm of Good Fortune for an extra loot roll.
- Dagou, objective of "The Guo-Lai Halls", is no longer tameable.
- Blackmane Pillagers now award significantly less experience.
- Sra’thik Warcallers, Sra’thik Swiftclaws, and Sra’thik Kunchongs now drop loot commensurate with their difficulty, given the assistance of Niuzao.
- Birds of Pandaria are now hormone free. These healthier, slimmer birds will now drop Wildfowl Breast somewhat less frequently.
- Honor quartermasters have been working out; they now have the correct amount of health and deal increased damage.
- Peacekeepers of both factions in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms now have increased health.
- The mana gained from the two piece set bonuses provided by Tier 12 healing sets has been reduced.
- The Coin of Luck now grants 537 Critical Strike instead of haste.
- Brann Bronzebeard is no longer interested in buying Crates of Archaeology Fragments.
- Using the Phase Fingers tinker on gloves will now increase the player's dodge rating by 2,880 for 10 seconds. The tinker can only be activated once per minute.
- The Hunter glyph, Glyph of Black ice will no longer appear in auction house searches for Monk glyphs.
- The lore book, "The Wandering Widow" should now be visible regardless of player phase.
- Players can no longer sell the Warbot Ignition Key to vendors after retrieving it from the mailbox or purchasing it from Jepetto Joybuzz.
- The pet ability Expunge now deals more damage.
- Certain captured pets now appear correctly in the Pet Journal.
- Cassandra Kaboom's pets are now the correct level.
- Players are now able to obtain Pristine Pet Traps and Strong Pet Traps from the achievements "Pro Pet Crew" and "Going to Need More Traps".
Dungeons & Raids
- All players attacking Dagou will now properly receive quest credit when he is slain.
- Bloodknight Antari has adopted a more sedentary life-style.
- Phasing now functions correctly after the quest "The Final Power" has been completed.
- Leven Dawnblade is now easier to find.
- Leven Dawnblade will now correctly allow players to turn in "The Secrets of Guo-Lai".
- Kaz'tik the Manipulator is now clearer about his unwillingness to chat with players.
- Players should no longer become disconnected after defeating a Great White Plainshawk during the quest "A Lesson in Bravery".
- Players on the quest "Viseclaw Soup" will find that Viseclaw Scuttlers now have more eyeballs.
- The quest "Extending Our Coverage" now offers appropriate experience, gold and reputation.
- Skeer the Bloodseeker will now correctly emerge from the Ancient Amber Chunk even if a player dies while casting Break Amber.
- Skeer the Bloodseeker is now appropriately conversational in the course of "The Scent of Blood".
- The quest "Striking First" can now be completed.
- It is no longer possible to obtain the quest "The Gou-Lai Halls" without fulfilling its prerequisites.
- The Yak Wash will now make all but the filthiest Yaks sparkling clean.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to obtain the quest "Barring Entry".
- Fixed several issues with the quest "Stones of Power".
- Players will now properly receive credit for the quest "The Ritual" in Kun-Lai Summit.
- Trainees will now properly concede defeat in the course of completing "The Lesson of Stifled Pride".
PvP - Battlegrounds
- Bonus loot rolls on The Stone Guard in Mogu'Shan Vaults now yield appropriate loot.
- Players that have defeated The Stone Guard will receive Valor Points appropriately in all difficulties.
- Players are now able to obtain the guild achievement for completing Mogu'Shan Vaults.
- Enemies will no longer respawn incorrectly in Mogu'Shan Vaults.
- Slaying Elegon while he is beginning to Enrage will no longer sometimes prevent his chest from spawning.
- After sensitivity training, Master Snowdrift now respects personal boundaries, and will no longer sometimes give awkwardly long hugs.
- The creatures in Shado-Pan Monastery found between the Sha of Violence and Corrupted Taran Zhu are now less difficult.
- The Shado-Pan Trainees will now attack during "The Battle Ring".
- General Pa'valak's Blade Rush will no longer target pets in the Siege of Niuzao Temple.
- Enemies in the Scarlet Monastery will no longer ignore line of sight when using ranged abilities against players.
- Fixed an issue with Rom'ogg Bonecrusher's Chains of Woe.
- The health of Demolishers in Strand of the Ancients now scales correctly with their drivers.
- The time limit for Warsong Gulch has been reduced from 25 to 20 minutes.
- Resolved several issues that could occur with Cross Realm Zones.
- The respawn rate of Ghost Iron Ore has been reduced to the correct value.
- Windwool Cloth now drops less frequently from enemies.
- Cyclonic Inspiration now persists until players leave their respective faction strongholds in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- The guild perk, The Quick and the Dead, now increases the movement speed of dead players by 10%, down from 100%.
- Players are now able to properly earn the "Save it for Later" achievement from the Greenstone Village scenario.
- Completing Rare and normal Cataclysm archaeology projects will now correctly grant skill increases.
- Dark Soil in the Valley of the Four Winds now respawns correctly.
- Level 10 characters logging into Mists of Pandaria for the first time will now correctly learn Control Pet and Control Demon.
Ces news pourraient vous intéresser : 05/10 : Des précisions sur les correctifs liés aux dégâts des tanks 03/10 : Correctifs v5.0.5: Réputation, justice, honneur, vendeurs PvP, classes 29/09 : Correctifs v5.0.5: Prêtre, Voleur, Guerrier, objets, quêtes, etc. 26/09 : Correctifs v5.0.5: Druide, Moine, Guerrier, quêtes, BG, etc. 24/09 : Une mise à jour peut-être nécessaire pour la sortie de MoP
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier pour poster un commentaire.