De nouveaux correctifs ont été déployés sur les royaumes Live 5.05 de World of Warcraft. Je vous propose de les retrouver en anglais ci-dessous.
- Cross-realm zones no longer bring together players who are more than 3 timezones apart.
- When Tol Barad and Wintergrasp battles commence, cross-realm zoning should now cease for the duration, and resume after the end of the battle.
- Cross-realm zones no longer behave erratically when a party changes leader.
- The organizers of Azeroth's fishing tournaments have temporarily shut down their weekly affairs. Fishing tournaments will return soon.
- Starfire damage has been increased by approximately 3%.
- Starsurge damage has been increased by approximately 3%.
- Wrath damage has been increased by approximately 9%.
- Non-Restoration Druids will now properly get a mana discount when casting Cenarion Ward while Heart of the Wild is active. Feral and Guardian Druids will also properly gain increased healing.
- Glyph of Scattering should no longer cancel DoTs on boss creatures, but does still still remove all DoTs from non-boss NPCs and enemy players.
- Arcane Blast damage has been reduced by approximately 3.5%.
- Arcane Missiles damage has been reduced by approximately 3.5%.
- Arcane Barrage damage has been reduced by approximately 3.5%.
- Immunity to Fear will no longer prevent Void Tendrils from landing on a target.
- Sanguinary Vein now provides at 16% damage increase (down from 20%).
- Lightning Bolt damage has been increased by approximately 8%. This also applies to Overload Lightning Bolt and Echo of the Elements Lightning Bolt.
- Mortal Strike now does 165% weapon damage (down from 185%).
- Overpower now does 105% weapon damage (down from 120%).
- Slam now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%).
- [o]Raging Blow now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%).
- Bloodthirst now does 90% weapon damage (down from 100%).
- Wild Strike now does 195% weapon damage (down from 220%).
- Overseer's Handaxe now hits for 1307-2428, with DPS increased to 1167.
- Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps should again only spawn a Tentacle of the Old Ones when expected.
- Major Samuelson should no longer despawn before a player who has attacked him can earn credit for killing him in the quest "A Villain Unmasked".
- Tanks in Theramore's Fall are no longer skinnable for leatherworkers. They can still be dismantled by engineers.
Pages : 1 2 Suivant
Pages : 1 2 Suivant
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier pour poster un commentaire.