Correctifs: Caveaux Mogu'shan, classes, quêtes, objets, etc.
Blizzard nous propose une nouvelle et longue série de correctifs pour les royaumes Live de World of Warcraft. Cela concerne tant les classes que les quêtes, monstres ou encore les objets. Même les Caveaux Mogu'shan ont droit à de petites modifications.
- Vengeance should now ramp up more quickly. Avoidance will now grant Vengeance based on the average damage of the avoided NPC auto-attack, instead of just refreshing existing Vengeance. This does not apply to enemy special attacks.
- Detonating Zen Sphere now does progressively less damage when more than 10 targets are affected.
- Zen Pilgrimage: Return now ensures that the journey is round trip.
- Rising Sun Kick now always properly applies the Mortal Wounds effect to targets it damages.
- The healing generated by Spinning Crane Kick has been reduced by 30%.
- Execution Sentence can no longer be cast while Hexed.
- Spirit of Redemption will no longer sometimes prevent players from rolling on items.
- The Warlock Season 12 4-piece PvP set bonus will no longer cause Warlocks that have assumed Dark Apotheosis form to lose access to Fury Ward.
- Metamorphosis: Void Ray will now correctly aggro creatures within range.
- Unleash Earth no longer generates a taunt effect against enemies that are immune.
The Relic of Niuzao now provides 1434 Stamina, and grants 8871 Dodge when used.
Valorous Commendations now correctly grant Valor Points when Honor Points are capped.
Lesser Charms of Good Fortune now stack to 180.
Vial of Shadows, Cunning of the Cruel, and Bone-Link Fetish now have a reduced chance to be triggered when worn by players above level 85.
Grand Expedition Yak: Cousin Slowhands now sells all three reagents to remove talents and glyphs: Vanishing Powder, Dust of Disappearance, and Tome of the Clear Mind.
- Galleon will no longer sometimes respawn too quickly.
- The Beast of Jade in the Jade Forest will no longer cast Jade Statue.
- Kal'Tik the Blight will no longer disappear unexpectedly.
- Bog Lashes spawned in combat with Fen Stalker no longer grant experience when slain.
- Granary Vandals now engage properly when attacked from range.
- Defeating the Grand Master pet tamers on each continent now correctly unlocks all of the associated Pet Battle daily quests for characters of both factions on an account.
- The quest "Lost Scouts" will now be offered after "Survival Ring: Blades" and "The Battle Ring" are completed.
- Players that had previously completed "The Guo-Lai Halls" can now properly acquire the remaining quests to unlock the Golden Lotus reputation daily quests.
- The Klaxxi will now be more consistently varied in the daily quests that they offer, regardless of realm restarts.
- The Klaxxi'va are now visible after the quest "Overthrone" is complete.
- Shadow-Pan Scouts for the quest "Lost Scouts" will now despawn appropriately after the quest is completed.
- Party members now share quest credit appropriately for the following quests in the Jade Forest: "The Wayward Dead", "Trapped!", "Spitfire", "Unbound", and "Rally the Survivors".
- Players are now able to complete and turn in both "Pooped" and "Sweet as Honey".
- The Dark Heart of the Mogu can now be acquired in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Slaying Shao-Tien Mindbenders now properly provides credit towards the completion of "The Silent Approach".
- Shao-Tien Surveyors now spawn more frequently and are easier to spot.
- Players can now no longer interact with the Sik'thik Cages after completing "The Search for Restless Leng".
- Qua-Ro Whitebrow is now easier to defeat during the quest "His Trainer's Challenge: Qua-Ro Whitebrow".
- Players can now more easily acquire "Unyielding Servitors" from Daschla in Silverpine Forest.
Dungeons & Raids
- Mogu'Shan Vaults: Pets can no longer maintain threat against the Emperor's Strength during the Will of the Emperor encounter. Gara'jal the Spiritbinder will now cast Final Destination correctly. Elegon now flies closer to the ground, allowing certain Area of Effect abilities to properly target him. Touch of the Titans, Overcharged, and Energy Conduit no longer interrupt player spellcasting during the Elegon encounter. Mogu'shan Wardens in the Elegon encounter now move more slowly.
- The Stone Guardians inside the Halls of Gou-Lai now respawn more slowly.
- High Inquisitor Whitemane's Mass Resurrection will now properly resurrect all eligible targets in the Heroic and Challenge Mode versions of the Scarlet Monastery.
- Brewmaster Boof's assistants in the Brewmoon Festival scenario are really applying themselves and now work more quickly.
- The health and damage of enemies in the Brewmoon Festival has been reduced.
- Healing and shielding effects applied to players that have been involved in PvP combat are now reduced by 15%.
- Battlegrounds: Several on-use items no longer function inside Rated Battlegrounds. Cobo Cola and Carbonated Water can now be used in Rated Battlegrounds. Silvershard Mines can now properly end in a tie.
- Dead players and Priests in Spirit of Redemption form are now properly granted credit for the "Mosh Pit" achievement upon completion.
- The Avengers of Hyjal achievement is now account wide.
Ces news pourraient vous intéresser : 08/10 : Correction du bug permettant de tuer les joueurs et PNJ en ville 06/10 : Correctifs v5.0.5: Classes, quêtes, PvP, combats de mascottes, etc. 05/10 : Des précisions sur les correctifs liés aux dégâts des tanks 03/10 : Correctifs v5.0.5: Réputation, justice, honneur, vendeurs PvP, classes 29/09 : Correctifs v5.0.5: Prêtre, Voleur, Guerrier, objets, quêtes, etc.
Poster un commentaire
Vous devez vous identifier pour poster un commentaire.